Saturday, June 9, 2007

Having A Brewski With Dad





At Crossroads Bar & Grill...

If it's one thing I really like it's dining al fresco. There is nothing like sitting on the patio of one of my favorite spots enjoying the breeze and the smell of the great 1/2 lb burgers and chicken wings they serve. Where is this great place for both friendly dogs, such as myself and friendly people like my Dad. It is Crossroads Bar & Grill in Brooksville, Florida. If you don't know where it is, just ask anybody in Brooksville and they will gladly give you directions. Dad says their burgers are one of the best around and I certainly have to agree with him. I like mine plain but Dad has his with all the "fixin's". Dad usually has fries, but I save myself for the real thing, burgers, burgers, burgers. If you are in the Brooksville area and want a good burger then Crossroads Bar & Grill is the place. If you are thinking of moving to Brooksville, Florida, probably because you want to try a burger at Crossroads, just contact my Dad. His name is Karl and his phone number is 352-650-6823. His last name is just like mine Hosp, 'cause he's my Dad you know. His email is karlhosp@gmail.com and he is a realtor with ERA Pearson Realty here in Hernando County Florida. Remember, Brooksville will be a great place to live the weather is beautiful and the Crossroads burgers are the best! Just give Dad a call and tell him you found him on Buddy's Blog, www.buddysays.blogspot.com By the way Dad has a very informative website, too, Spring Hill Real Estate , check it out, there lots more about Hernando County including Spring Hill, Hernando Beach, Weeki Wachee, and Brooksville her on the Nature Coast of Florida.

No comments: